When it comes to the different types of waste, many of us are aware there is traditional waste and then alternatives that are more eco-friendly. Biodegradable waste is made from mostly natural ingredients and…
HI WE’RE SIVA & NANA
We’re on the mission to research the best sustainable products and these are what we found, these are the questions that we are asking. Disclaimer, we are not scientist but we are heavy researchers and we are passionate about sustainability.
- What Are Countries Doing To Decrease Plastic Use?
- By 2040, Our Oceans Will Continue To Fill Up With Plastic Waste But How Can We Help?
- What Is The Difference Between Biodegradable And Non-Biodegradable Waste?
- How is plastic contributing to air pollution?
- How Does Plastic Waste From Chemical Recycling Work?