As more and more people turn toward making more sustainable and environmentally friendly choices, two of the most common compostable plastics have come into the spotlight: Polylactic Acid (PLA) and Crystallized Polylactic Acid (CPLA)…
HI WE’RE SIVA & NANA
We’re on the mission to research the best sustainable products and these are what we found, these are the questions that we are asking. Disclaimer, we are not scientist but we are heavy researchers and we are passionate about sustainability.
- Are There Microplastics In Salt? What Does This Mean?
- Is There Plastic In Our Groundwater? What Does This Mean?
- How Are Three Large Brands Pledging To Move Toward 100 Per Cent Recyclable Plastic Packaging?
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Plastic Pollution
- Why Isn’t Recycling Working In The United States?