The impact of plastic on the environment is a serious issue, and one is never too young to understand or begin to understand why plastic pollution is an issue. You can begin to talk…
Styrofoam is not biodegradable. It is a very common plastic found in uses such as food service or packaging – think coffee cups and takeaway containers – and even medical packaging and other storage uses.…
HI WE’RE SIVA & NANA
We’re on the mission to research the best sustainable products and these are what we found, these are the questions that we are asking. Disclaimer, we are not scientist but we are heavy researchers and we are passionate about sustainability.
- Are There Microplastics In Salt? What Does This Mean?
- Is There Plastic In Our Groundwater? What Does This Mean?
- How Are Three Large Brands Pledging To Move Toward 100 Per Cent Recyclable Plastic Packaging?
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Plastic Pollution
- Why Isn’t Recycling Working In The United States?