Recycling is something many people are aware of and try to contribute to, but how do you know you’re actually recycling the correct items? And how can you easily identify recyclable plastic? Traditional plastic…
With plastic surrounding us in everyday life, it is important to understand how you can make some simple choices to reduce your environmental impact. Plastic bags are a big contributor to landfill and many of…
HI WE’RE SIVA & NANA
We’re on the mission to research the best sustainable products and these are what we found, these are the questions that we are asking. Disclaimer, we are not scientist but we are heavy researchers and we are passionate about sustainability.
- Are There Microplastics In Salt? What Does This Mean?
- Is There Plastic In Our Groundwater? What Does This Mean?
- How Are Three Large Brands Pledging To Move Toward 100 Per Cent Recyclable Plastic Packaging?
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Plastic Pollution
- Why Isn’t Recycling Working In The United States?