With rising interest in reducing plastic use on a wider scale, what are some of the new discoveries or approaches to making this a reality? There are a lot of new discoveries or approaches…
As our knowledge of the dangers of plastic and plastic bags grows, many are wondering whether or not our use of single-use plastic contributes to climate change. Plastic bags and climate change have…
HI WE’RE SIVA & NANA
We’re on the mission to research the best sustainable products and these are what we found, these are the questions that we are asking. Disclaimer, we are not scientist but we are heavy researchers and we are passionate about sustainability.
- Are There Microplastics In Salt? What Does This Mean?
- Is There Plastic In Our Groundwater? What Does This Mean?
- How Are Three Large Brands Pledging To Move Toward 100 Per Cent Recyclable Plastic Packaging?
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Plastic Pollution
- Why Isn’t Recycling Working In The United States?