Microplastics are becoming an issue that more and more people are becoming aware of and considering their effects on the body. Microplastics carry a range of contaminants or chemicals including trace metals, which can…
Definition Of Oxo-Biodegradable Plastic Oxo-biodegradable plastic is often confused with biodegradable or compostable plastics, however, they are their own type of bioplastic. Oxo-biodegradable plastic is a traditional plastic mixed with additives to assist in biodegradation…
HI WE’RE SIVA & NANA
We’re on the mission to research the best sustainable products and these are what we found, these are the questions that we are asking. Disclaimer, we are not scientist but we are heavy researchers and we are passionate about sustainability.
- Are There Microplastics In Salt? What Does This Mean?
- Is There Plastic In Our Groundwater? What Does This Mean?
- How Are Three Large Brands Pledging To Move Toward 100 Per Cent Recyclable Plastic Packaging?
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Plastic Pollution
- Why Isn’t Recycling Working In The United States?