Although plastic alternatives such as biodegradable and compostable bags are becoming more and more popular, it’s important to understand that different states and countries will have varying rules around what you can use and…
With the rising interest in products that provide an alternative to plastic and are more sustainable and environmentally friendly, bioplastics such as biodegradable and compostable have entered the market. The difference between biodegradable and…
Compostable plastic is a great alternative to plastic for those wanting to reduce their environmental impact, however, what many may not know, is that the bioplastics industry is well-regulated. There are several available certifications…
HI WE’RE SIVA & NANA
We’re on the mission to research the best sustainable products and these are what we found, these are the questions that we are asking. Disclaimer, we are not scientist but we are heavy researchers and we are passionate about sustainability.
- Are There Microplastics In Salt? What Does This Mean?
- Is There Plastic In Our Groundwater? What Does This Mean?
- How Are Three Large Brands Pledging To Move Toward 100 Per Cent Recyclable Plastic Packaging?
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Plastic Pollution
- Why Isn’t Recycling Working In The United States?