With the rising interest in reducing waste such as traditional plastics from landfill and marine environments, many governments around the world are putting regulations into place. Massachusetts has specific regulations around the supply and…
With the rising awareness of the impact plastic has on the environment, many people may wonder what the difference is between the popular compostable and biodegradable plastic. There are several differences between compostable plastic and…
A free eBook “5 Easy Steps to Reduce Kitchen Waste” will accompany your purchase of our eco-friendly trash bags. We want to give an added value to all our customers who are consciously taking actions to lessen their carbon footprint in this world.
HI WE’RE SIVA & NANA
We’re on the mission to research the best sustainable products and these are what we found, these are the questions that we are asking. Disclaimer, we are not scientist but we are heavy researchers and we are passionate about sustainability.
- Are There Microplastics In Salt? What Does This Mean?
- Is There Plastic In Our Groundwater? What Does This Mean?
- How Are Three Large Brands Pledging To Move Toward 100 Per Cent Recyclable Plastic Packaging?
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Plastic Pollution
- Why Isn’t Recycling Working In The United States?